Classic Cork Collection
The EcoDomo Classic Cork lines are offered in twelve colors and finishes. The Classic Collection is available in either a floating plank OR in a glue-down tile.
The floating planks are offered in the size 12" x 36" x 3/8" and features a wide range of price points. Our Floating Classic Cork offers the following advantages:
- Uniclic® joint integrity and ease of installation;
- High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) core provides extra density and stability
- Re-usability up to three times
All the colors and finishes in the Classic Collection are available in the sizes 12" x 12" x 3/16" and 12" x 24 " x 3/16" . Our glue-down tiles are all made to order with one of our twelve standard colors or the color of your choice for complete customization.
We can do ALL customization options available with leather such as embossing, custom sizes, custom color, moldings, top-stitching with our cork glue-down tiles. EcoDomo is a proven partner for designers and the development of unique applications.
Styles & Sizes
*You have unlimited color options with our Classic glue-down cork; it is made locally to order with no additional charge.
Please note that due to variations in browser and monitor settings, the images and colors shown on our website may vary from the actual product. Please contact our customer service team for sample requests.
Installation & Maintenance
"The installation of the Classic cork floating planks is easy as it uses the industry-standard uniclic® joint system. The Classic Cork Floating Planks may be used throughout any location of a project except for wet areas such as a bathroom. Our cork lines are ideal to absorb sound and have been rated for sound absorption including in high-end condominiums with strict requirements.
The installation of the glue-down cork is made in a manner similar to any other resilient floor. It requires a good preparation of the substrate and the use of a water-based adhesive. The floors need to be sealed for an exceptional finished look and ease of maintenance with a water-based polyurethane.
Please download complete installation instructions below. We recommend you contact us prior to installation for a review of the information and any changes to the installation specifications which may have been made since these were added to our site. Our technical support service offers certified flooring consultants to ensure the success of your installation."
Architectural & LEED ® Specifications
Download PDF format here
- Style: Floating Cork with cork backing OR Glue-down tiles.
- Description:Homogenous or veneer cork tiles and planks. Planks are mounted on a formaldehyde-free high-density fiberboard. Backed with cork with Uniclic® interlocking joint system.
- Thickness: 3/8” (planks) and 3/16" (glue-down tiles)
- Weight:14 oz. per square foot (planks)
- Nominal Size:12" x 36" x 3/8" (planks) and 12" x 12" x 3/16" or 12" x 24" x 3/16 (glue-down tiles)
- Finish:Water-based warranted floor finish (5 years commercial/25 years residential)
- Custom:Available for size and color depending on quantity required. No minimum for glue-down tiles. Options include stitching, embossing, laser engraving, and unlimited colors for glue-down tiles.
- Taber Test (ASTM d 4060 – CS 17 wheel, 500 gr): ) 11,500 wear through cycles
- Static Load Limit (ASTM F970): )004 inch
- Slip Resistance (ASTM C1028Dry: 0.95 Wet : 0.96
- Colorfastness (AATC- 100 hrs): Class 1
- Critical Radiant Flux (C –ASTM e 648) : 0.25 (Class II)
- Surface Burning Characteristics ( ASTM E-84) : Class B (*upgrade to Class A available)
- Low-VOC (California Standard Public School 01350) : Pass
- FIIC Test (ASTM E989): 60 (no underlay) 59 (with underlay). Test conducted over 8” concrete with no suspended ceiling for floating option only
Our Cordova Leathers may contribute to LEED® for Commercial Interiors in :
- MR - 4.1/ 4.2 Recycled Content (pre-consumer)
- IAC - 4.2 / 4.3 low-emission adhesive and product
- Local - 5.1/5.2 500 mile radius manufacturing
- Renewable- 6.0 Rapidly renewable resource and material
*contact us for details on the radius and qualifications.
EcoDomo LLC is a member of the US Green Building Council and CoopAmerica. We consider paying for carbon credits, wind-generated electricity, and recycled materials as essential as paying for rent and other utilities. Visit www.EcoDomo.com for more details.