The Edgemax Collection offers floating cork tiles and planks with a micro beveled edge for a unique finished look. Available as a floating floor only, the EdgeMax Cork Collection comes in tiles sizes 15" x 15" x 3/8" or 7.5" x 36" x 3/8". The EdgeMax Cork has the added benefit of being suitable to mix and match with our Rainforest Recycled Leather Planks and Tiles. All colors and styles are stocked for rapid delivery.
Our Edgemax Collection Cork offers the following advantages:
- Uniclic® joint integrity and ease of installation;
- High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) core provides extra density and stability;
- Mix and Match with Rainforest Recycled Leather Tiles
- Re-usability up to three times
All our corks are suitable for commercial and residential installations and are customizable to your needs with the same options as leather.
Styles & Sizes
Please note that due to variations in browser and monitor settings, the images and colors shown on our website may vary from the actual product. Please contact our customer service team for sample requests.
Installation & Maintenance
"The installation of the Edgemax cork planks and tiles is easy as it uses the industry-standard uniclic® joint system. The Edgemax cork may be used throughout any location of the house except for wet areas such as a bathroom. Our cork lines are ideal to absorb sound and have been rated for sound absorption including in high-end condominiums with strict requirements. "
Architectural & LEED ® Specifications
- Style:Floating cork tiles and/or planks with cork backing. Available with beveled edges (Edgemax Collection) or standard (Classic Collection)
- Description:Homogenous or veneer cork tiles and planks. Planks are mounted on a formaldehyde-free high-density fiberboard. Backed with cork with Uniclic® interlocking joint system.
- Weight:14 oz. per square foot
- Nominal Sizes: 15” x 15” x 3/8” ; 7.5” x 36” x 3/8”; 12" x 36" x 3/8"
- Finish:Water-based warranted floor finish (5 years commercial/25 years residential)
- Custom:Available for size and color depending on quantity required.
- Taber Test (ASTM d 4060 – CS 17 wheel, 500 gr): 11,500 wear through cycles
- Static Load Limit (ASTM F970): 004 inch
- Slip Resistance (ASTM C1028): Dry: 0.95 Wet : 0.96
- Colorfastness (AATC- 100 hrs): Class 1
- Critical Radiant Flux (C –ASTM e 648) : 0.25 (Class II)
- Surface Burning Characteristics ( ASTM E-84) : Class B (upgrades to Class A available)
- FIIC Test (ASTM E989): 60 (no underlay) 59 (with underlay) Test conducted over 8” concrete with no suspended ceiling
- Low-VOC (California Standard Public School 01350) : Pass
Our Cork Floating Tiles may contribute to LEED® for Commercial Interiors in:
- MR: 4.1/ 4.2 Recycled Content (pre-consumer)
- IAC: 4.2 / 4.3 Low-emission adhesive and product
- Renewable: 6.0 Rapidly renewable resource and material
EcoDomo LLC is a member of the US Green Building Council and CoopAmerica. We consider paying for carbon credits, wind-generated electricity, and recycled materials as essential as paying for rent and other utilities. Visit www.EcoDomo.com for more details.
Download Architectural Specifications for EdgeMax and Classic Floating Cork 2010 in pdf format