The Rainforest Collection is a 2 mm recycled leather made from pulverized leather fibers extracted from car seat and other leather tanneries. Exceptional combination of elegance, sustainability, and durability for floors, walls and extreme wear applications. The Rainforest Collection leathers are available as sheets, tiles, laminated panels or floating floors.
The Rainforest floating floors are stocked and offer the following advantages:
- Interlocking system- integrity and ease of installation;
- High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) core provides extra density and stability;
- Mix and Match planks and tiles;
- Guaranteed re-usability up to three times.
The 2mm recycled leather is also available in a full sheet size or in tiles as a glue-down option for commercial wall, furniture or floor installations on a special order basis.
- 15-1/4" x 15-1/4" x 3/8" Tiles
- 7-5/8" x 45-7/8" x 3/8" Planks
*Floating floors are stocked.
Note that the minimum quantity for custom floating floors is high. We can customize the leather for color and texture across collections or to your specifications.
If interested in buying, visit: floatingleatherfloors.com